Monday, May 7, 2012

Week 4- May 3


Hey everybody!!! How are yall doing!! I’m so happy its pday but it has gone by way too fast! I don’t even know where to start! Still having rough times, but this week has gone by pretty fast! Just so yall know I’m not going to be writing as long as letters because I’m trying to obey with exactness so pretty much I will only be emailing for a half hour so sorry about that!

How’s the new home coming!! I sent something to it today so hopefully your there by now or else something great will be showing up there without you guys!! I’ve been able to see Red and Vankomen a lot lately! It’s great, I don’t really get to see Corbin all that much so that kinda sucks! I love that kid haha. Can I just tell you I am so happy to be learning Spanish because hearing there language scares me to death haha I’m so happy I had a little bit of a background of the language before I got in here!

We had a member of the 70 come and talk to us this week! It was really sweet! He talked about how we just have to be having fun and always stays positive because like really there is no wasted moment in the work of the Lord. Like I know that even if I’m not baptizing someone that I am making a difference in their life that hopefully I’m planting the seed that they can come unto Christ in the future.

I’m sorry I don’t really have any input for the dogs name haha its just not a big deal cause when I get home I’m getting a mini husky no battle!!! Haha jk but just name it... um I don't know haha whatever your heart desires!

We got a new district this week! They are really sweet I get along with them a lot and they are good examples to us that have been here awhile, but also my favorite district is gone so that really sucks! But it will all work out in the end. Mom if you could go to the seminary and get Brother Adams info or like call the seminary it would be great because there is a kid in my zone that actually met him this summer and loved him and he really wants to write him and he would love me forever! And if you want you could get like Pierce and Staples and Meyers just in case cause he met them too!

Can I ask you a question?? What was the package for?? It was a pretty legit package, but probably the most random thing I have ever seen haha like a bottle of martinellis haha I kinda feel like Chris helped put it together. Was it just something that I could celebrate your birthday while I am here haha. Um I don’t know what else to say but I really need to come up with something fast because I only have 20 minutes left haha ahhhhh they don’t give us enough time.  (We sent him a "halfway" package!)

Hermano Toone is probably one of the most amazing men I have ever met. He is a man among boys haha but really I have never had someone as spiritual as he is! It wouldn’t surprise me if he eventually had a big role in the church! Like he is very loving, but he will put you straight so he and Wadsworth work very well together. I think we have the best teachers in the MTC like I don’t think I could handle 6 hours of class a day without them haha. Um

I’m not really sure if I told you about our epic water fight yet so I’m going to tell you anyway!! Like it was an epic war! It was floor wide and literally people were drenched all the way! Like it had looked like they had just gotten out of the shower! And just so you know DISTRICT 42 B CAME OUT VICTORIOUS because of the weaponry you sent me haha and we had pink peeps as grenades haha but once they were wet they were really disgusting!!

I’m kinda upset! LANDON PRESTON AND BRYCE why haven’t you written me yet come on now!! haha it’s weird to think that I’m half way to the field though! I really can’t wait! A month from tomorrow and I'll be calling you up on the phone! Crazy huh!!! Haha hopefully I won’t be leaving as early as most people like some people have to meet at the travel office around 3 or 4 AM so just so ya know you might have to get up mighty early if you are wanting to talk to me, but I’m pretty sure it’ll be worth it haha!

I can’t wait to hear from yall! Make sure if you want me to get a letter before the weekend pretty much you have to do it tomorrow cause Saturday they don’t print off dear elders and Sunday we can’t get letters either so just FYI!

Dad I’m sorry I haven’t given you any shout outs! I have been getting your letters but I just forget about saying stuff because I have so much to say! I really am sorry and I’m thankful for your letters! I love them!! Um I love you guys so much and thanks for the support! I’ll talk to you next Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment